Tuesday 24 July 2012

News: Goodsmile Company Nendoroid Nodoka Haramura

When I first know about this anime series few weeks ago (cannot remember how long), I was quite surprised that it is about Mahjong. Yes mahjong, in Chinese it is called 麻将. For me, the impression of people who played mahjong are either those aunty uncles in their 50s 60s, or those working adults in their late 20s who likes playing it during Chinese New Year period for fun. But the protagonist in this anime are all young girls, so I think it was quite a different genre of anime from others. While checking on Mika Tan's blog this evening, I saw this cute Nendoroid. I like the extra chair accessory that is said to be coming with set. Was wondering if they would form a mahjong table with the other characters for a mahjong session diorama, it would be interesting to do so.








Pictures and info from: Mika Tan's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment