Monday 23 July 2012

News: Tamashii Nations D-Arts - Terry Bogard (The King of Fighters)

I was in Sec.3 when I first started play King of Fighters at acarde. I remember clearly I started out with the 98' version. It was really enjoyable, although I kept losing to my friends. I first saw this Terry when it was on display at the SDCC 2012. But I never really give a good look at it. Until yesterday when I browsed the below pictures, I was 'wow', this brings back some memories. Produced by Bandai under the Tamashii Nations D-Arts, Terry Bogard is rather posable based on the pictures shown below. It also comes with energy effects-liked pieces that can let Terry pose with his special moves! Power Wave, Power Geyser,
Crack Shoot and Burn Knuckle





Heres the power wave action I found online! Thanks for viewing and hope you enjoy my blog.


Pictures and news from Toyark.com

2 comments:

  1. Love these figures, spotted that kim, kyo and mai would be next in the series. Bandai's doing them and if based on their SHF pricing they could well cost up to S$80 or more when they reach us. I love DBZ too but the prices for the SHF versions are too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see more KOF from this series. Well while the figure is nice, the only bad point is about the high cost. So it is up to individuals to decide whether they want it. Nowadays price just keep increasing...

    ReplyDelete