Saturday 18 August 2012

News: New G.I. Joe Storm Shadow Statue from Sideshow

While waiting for the upcoming G.I. Joe movie in Mar 2013, fans of G.I. Joe can expect another statue from Sideshow to be release around the same time as the movie. This statue is none other than Storm Shadow from Cobra. While I am not a fan of G.I. Joe but I enjoyed watching the movie very much. To me, Storm Shadow is just another assassin who have no emotions (he killed his master in the movie right?) and needs another assassin to kick his ass to wake him up. According to source, this polystone statue is made at 1/5 scale with interchangeable head sculpts.








The Storm Shadow Polystone Statue features:

  • Interchangeable Head Sculpts, with hood raised or lowered
  • Pack storing Bow and Arrows
  • Two Katana Swords
  • Stands Approx 20 inches tall
  • Sideshow Exclusive: Switch out hands for alternate display, armed with bow
(Above info take from Sideshow)

Sideshow website has already start receiving preorders for this white assassin, get them before they are gone!


Sources from: Sideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment