Sunday 9 September 2012

My late coverage on Gundam Expo @ Nex (Part 4 of 4)

This is Part 4 and the final part of my Gundam Expo coverage, if you missed the previous post, you can view them here (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3). On this post, you can see images of gundam displays which shows gundams from Gundam Seed and Gundam Unicorn and some others.








The whole series of Real Grade (RG) was displayed too and not forgetting the latest RG Gundam, Zeta Gundam.












There was also a few displays on the items available for sale and some limited editions were already sold out when I get there!






Ok the main attraction of the Expo for myself would the one in the central of the Expo. It displays several gundams from various Gundam animations, and these are all in Master Grade (MG).




These were some of my favorite Gundams!




Alright this post marks the last post of my Gundam Expo coverage. I thanks all viewers who supported my late coverage. I look forward to see more happenings at the next Gundam Expo!

No comments:

Post a Comment