Sunday 23 September 2012

News: Images of colored Nendoroid Ironman in Hobby Japan

The prototype version of this Nendoroid Ironman was shown at the Wonderfest Summer 2012 display which I have posted it here. And today while browsing the net, I came upon the below pictures of the 'colored' version of it. The paint job was nicely done on the figure and it shows some awesome base and an open masked head sculpt.



Looking forward for more images on the Nendoroid Ironman from the Goodsmile Company!


Source from: actoys.net

4 comments:

  1. I am thinking of collecting the Avengers because the Nendoroid 260 The Amazing Spider-Man is only SGD$57.

    Shouldn't burn a hole in my pocket. ~.~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will most likely get this series too. Marvel characters in Nendoroid, a really interesting combination!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Bro I know you are into Marvel action toys. So you getting it?

      Delete