Sunday 30 September 2012

News: More display images from Fate/Zero Fourth Holy Grail War Exhibition

I have posted images of the Fate/Zero Fourth Holy Grail War Exhibition few days ago here. And here are more pictures that I have found from my source.



Chogokin Saber from Bandai (Chogokin may be the armor parts and the Excalibur). I have not much information on this Saber, but it certainly looks good.


Some upcoming and prototype figurines from Megahouse.


And of course the Ichiban Kuji Fate/ Zero set Part 1 from Banpresto, this is the part 1 which I have introduced here. I also managed to bought the set which was posted here (1, 2, 3).




This is Ichiban Kuji Fate/ Zero set Part 2, schedule to release in Oct in Japan. Not sure if I am able to get hold of this...



And this set seems to be the Ichiban Kuji Premium set with some PVC figurines and a set of mini figurines. Currently still in prototype stage and there seems to be no images of this been shown at the Banpresto Ichiban website. Looking forward for more news on this set!


Source: cybergundam

No comments:

Post a Comment