Wednesday 17 October 2012

News: Nendoroid Ironman Mark 7 previewed by Mika Tan

Ever since I posted the pictures of the colored Nendoroid Ironman from Hobby Japan magazine here, there have been many updates and ultimately the PO of this nendoroid was announced last week (I think)... I have always wanted to post more pictures of this incredible toy, just waiting for some nice ones like the one which Mika Tan shared on the blog. I have copied a few to share here as well.





We have seen lots of Ironman figures, the Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, Marvel Universe, Hot Toys, Revoltech, movie series from Hasbro, etc... Although the posing, the option parts, and base is nothing special as compared all of them,  but I would say no one have come as cute as this! I am definitely getting this series!


Source from: Mika Tan's blog

2 comments: