Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Collection: Bandai Chibi-art Kaburagi T. Kotetsu

Got this Chibi art Kaburagi T. Kotetsu last month, a new addition to my Tiger and Bunny Chi art set. This is the first time I actually opened up a chibi art figure because I usually  kept my previous Chi art figures MISB. I know I have to open it open in order to take better quality photos out of it. I never regret getting this Chibit art, and I would try to at least complete the eight heroes from Tiger and Bunny (even-though currently only four have released). Anyway, here are the photos taken.



Yes, there are only five pictures taken, so don't bother to scroll for more. It took me awhile to play around and finalize with these 3 poses, but I think the result came out fine. The poses looks pretty natural.. I may try to pose Kotetsu with Barnaby if I could find the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment