Thursday 22 November 2012

News: Hot Toys previews Avengers Movie - 1/6 scale Agent Phil Coulson figure


I'm finally back to my blog after having a long break! The first thing I wanted to blog about after coming back would be this Hot Toys 1/6 scaled figure The Avengers Agent Phil Coulson! After Hot Toys teased the  first three images of Agent Phil last week, there was quite an uproar created. And earlier this week, Hot Toys finally revealed the remaining images of this upcoming figure!







"Hot Toys is proud to present the Agent Phil Coulson Limited Edition Collectible Figure from the smash hit The Avengers movie. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson in the movie, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed costume, weapons and accessories." - From Hot Toys collectibles (facebook)

Still deciding whether should I get this figure, although he is not a member of Avengers but he played an important role in the movie. And I would say the headsculpt and accessories is really awesome! Currently I have no news of the release date and price, but I will add on to this post once I have it!


Source from: Hot Toys Community

No comments:

Post a Comment