Saturday 17 November 2012

News: Max Factory reveals figma Black Gold Saw (TV ANIMATION Ver.) from Black Rock Shooter TV Animation


What a long title... Well I guess that is to separate the difference between this version of Black Gold Saw (BGS) with the previous version of BGS that was released couple of months ago. figma has announced this new BGS which was earlier seen at the AFA 2012 Goodsmile Company's booth which I have posted here.



As what the title of this figure suggests, it is the animation version Black Gold Saw, and as fast as I know there is another version that was released by figma, which has slight difference from this one, I have managed to post the picture of the previous version below.

The previous BGS
Since there are OVA and games for Black Rock Shooter, I guess it is no surprise that there are different versions. Set to release in March 2013, would you order this figma BGS to add to your BRS collection?


Source from: Cybergundam

No comments:

Post a Comment