Wednesday 5 December 2012

News: SHODO DragonBall Z Ultimate Spark Set


This news actually came out for quite sometime. At first I thought it was an old toy because I really find it similar to another Dragonball toy line that was released many years ago, aka Ultimate Figure Series. But after I compared, I found that although similar, but the quality of the figure and the articulation was better. First let us take a look a the images of this new series.





According to source, these figures are approx. 80mm in height! Which means they are about the size of gashapons! And yet they can be posed, amazing! And from the pictures, Bandai only only reveal 2 out of the 3 characters that comes in this set, with the third one still a mystery. Will it be Piccolo, Gohan, Frieza or Cell? Set to release by May 2013, it is currently available for pre-order at several online stores!

Now let us take a look at the Dragon ball Ultimate Figure Series, the one which I thought is similar to this SHODO DragonBall Z series.




The pictures above was actually my own, yes I owned these 3 Dragon ball toys. I picked them last year during some sales from... I forgot where. I really liked the fact that they can be posed and display like action toys, except that the articulation was not as good. Now should I get the SHODO DragonBall Z Ultimate...?


Source from: Cybergundam & Actoys

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I used to own the SS Son Goku at the bottom of the page when I was very Young. I lost them during my move from Toronto and i've bee looking for stores that still have these ever since. Would you be able to sell them to me or send me some links of available online stores?

    My Email is: Nicklordzero@hotmail.com

    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicklordzero, I kind of forgotten where I kept these figurines now lol. Just moved to my new house earlier this year, but alot more to tidy up. I have not seen these on any online shops atm. OR maybe you should try ebay?

      Delete