Wednesday 13 March 2013

Taipei trip 2013: 100 Years Before the Birth of Doraemon celebration (in Taipei) - Part 1

I really didn't know about this when we were in Taipei. On the last night before returning to Singapore, my wife and I saw this advertisement while waiting for MRT. Without a second thought we looked at each other with delightedly and cheers!

My wife instructed that I have to post this info for viewers who are in Taipei or going soon to Taipei can have a chance to know about it!

Direction
Songshan Cultural and Creative Park (松山文創園區)
133, Guangfu South Rd, Taipei City (台北市光復南路133號) 
The entrance on Guangfu South Road is temporarily closed due to construction. Visitors are advised to use the entrance on 553 Zhongxiao E Rd Sec 4 (台北市忠孝東路四段553號) 
(There is an admission fee of NT$220/ person)



Since we went there on a Sunday, we are expecting many peoples. But still, I did not expect there are many many many many many people. And fyi we reached there at about 10am... (scroll down to take a look at the crowd)





And finally after queuing up for about an hour under the hot weather, we are one step away from moving into the convention hall!

This is the end of Part 1, I will be updating more pictures in Part 2!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of crowd! Doraemon is really big in Taiwan! Any loot from TW?

    ReplyDelete