Monday 1 April 2013

Taipei trip 2013: Our toy hauls in Taipei

 

I am really sorry for unable to deliver my photos of the toy hauls earlier, due to the busy weekend and schedules I had. But nevertheless, here you can see our toys we bought in Taipei.



These are actually the Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Prize lottery - Fate Zero Part 2, I have posted a preview of this set in one of our earlier post here.


This is actually a 'bootleg' set of the Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Prize lottery - Naruto Shippuden. I have also posted a preview of this set on one of my earlier post here. Please stay tuned for more pictures of the above figurines!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable loot there! The carriage is nice! I saw that in Japan as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it is really a cute and nice figurine set I bought in Taiwan. I guess there must be more of it in Japan since it is originated from there.

    ReplyDelete