Wednesday 15 May 2013

My Collection: Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Prize lottery (一番獎): Fate/ Zero (Part 2) Prize A


This post is long over-due! There are too many new figures and news nowadays for me to keep up with. So much that I have no time for posting pictures of my new collections.. Now these 'so-called' new collections
have start to collect dust. Before these new collections became old collection, I am going to post them little by little all to this blog! Here we have the Prize A - Rider from the Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Prize lottery (一番獎): Fate/ Zero (Part 2) which I actually got it in Taiwan back in Mar 2013.



This time round there is no window openings to see through like what we have for the Prize A Saber from Part 1. But the design looks pretty cool too.






Since I only open this for some photo taking and did not intend to display it, I am not going to take the hassle of tying the black strings provided which acted as the rope for Rider to control the two bulls...

No comments:

Post a Comment